Sunday Morning Worship Service - 10:30 AM | Wednesday Night Services - 6:30 PM
Trinity Fellowship Church exists to create an environment where people are free to become passionate lovers of Jesus who are powerful worshippers, persistent in prayer, and personally equipped to demonstrate His goodness to all the earth.
1. The scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God and are revelation of God to man, the infallible authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
2. The one true God is revealed in the scriptures as embodying the principles of agreement and fellowship between, the Father, the Son and The Holy Ghost.
3. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God revealed as the Son of Man. The Scriptures declare:
4. Man was created good and upright, but by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred both physical and spiritual death and separation from God.
5. Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
6. The ordinance of baptism by immersion is commanded in the Scriptures. All who repent and believe on Christ as Savior and Lord are to be baptized. Thus, they declare to the world that they have died with Christ and that they also have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life.
The Lord’s supper, consisting of the elements — bread and the fruit of the vine in the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ; a memorial of His suffering and death; and a prophecy of His second coming and is enjoined on all believers “till He come”!
7. All believers are entitled to and should ardently expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. This was the normal experience of all in the early Christian church. With it comes the enduement of power for life and service, and bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth. With the baptism in the Holy Ghost comes such experiences as an overflowing fullness of the Spirit, a deepened reverence for God, an intensified consecration to God and dedication to His work, and a more active love for Christ, for His Word and for the lost.
8. The baptism of believers in the Holy Ghost is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives them utterance.
9. Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God. The Scriptures teach a life of “holiness without which no man shall see the Lord”. By the power of the Holy Ghost, we are also to obey the command:
“Be ye holy, for I am holy.”
Sanctification is realized in the believer by recognizing his identification with Christ in His death and resurrection, and by faith reckoning daily upon the fact of the believers union with God, and by offering every faculty continually to the dominion of the Holy Spirit.
10. The Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer born of the Spirit is an integral part of the invisible Church, whose name is written in Heaven.
11. The divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for a twofold purpose:
12. Divine healing is an integral part of the Gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers.
13. The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the blessed hope of the Church.
14. The second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope, followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on the earth for one thousand years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
15. There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil, and his angels, and beast and false prophet, will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Rev. 30.
16. We, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth with a city whose maker and builder is God wherein dwells righteousness.