Position: Youth Pastor
and Worship Pastor
1. Originally from Mexico, I moved to the United States as a missionary with my parents and baby sister, where I began leading worship at the age of 13. Moved to Tyler in 2009 where I met my beautiful wife Danielle in 2010 at Trinity. After almost 3 years of dating we married in December 2012, and started the Young Adults ministry in September 2013. We had a beautiful baby boy named Levi in October 2014, and began working with the Children's ministry in January 2015, and recently we have the privilege of working with the youth. We love working together as a team and are grateful to be able to serve God together in this way.
2. Favorite food - We love Italian food. I would say that our favorite restaurant is Portofino, but we love almost all Italian restaurants in town.
Pastor Kerry has authored three books, The Power of Blessing, The Power of Imagination, and the Secret Power of Covenant. He has appeared numerous times on the Sid Roth show, Naturally Supernatural, and on radio. As a man after God's heart, he recognizes the absolute necessity of heartfelt and prophetic worship in the corporate setting and the life of the individual.
In the last three decades, Pastor Kerry has journeyed simultaneously as senior pastor, worshiper, and prophetic voice bringing a wealth of wisdom and experience to the body of Christ.
1. Born in Minnesota but grew up from the age of 7 in Nyack, NY. I met my beautiful wife Valerie in college and we graduated and were married in May of 1988. Valerie then put me through school as I graduated with a Masters of Divinity from Alliance Theological Seminary in 1992. With a 2 year old son and a baby girl on the way, we moved to Des Moines, IA as church planters. We stayed in Des Moines 4 years and saw God do great things along with having another baby boy. Our little family spent a short time in Blairsburg, IA and then moved to Tyler in 1999. We have loved living Tyler and strengthening and building our family here. We have had two more children in Tyler and have seen 3 of our kids graduate from Tyler schools. Our oldest son is married with a son currently attending medical school in Texas. Our oldest daughter is newly married as of January of '16 and our next son is attending UNT college of music. Thankfully we still have two children living at home!
2. Favorite food - Cookies, cakes, and pies as well as just about any other confectionary creation is my love language. As a little kid my mom taught me to make cookies and I have been hooked ever since. That is hooked on eating cookies, not necessarily making them - I have kids and oh so kind friends that do that for me now! I'm also a big fan of sushi and Asian food!
3. Favorite scriptures - Whichever one I'm currently reading! One of my lifelong favorites is Philippians 3:7-9.
4. What I love about TFC - The amazing people! I am so thankful to be a part of a group of believers that are in such passionate pursuit of the heart of God and who seek to see the heavenly Fathers's desires come to pass through His kingdom in His sons and daughters. I love to worship , pray, learn, laugh, cry, shout, jump for joy, and definitely eat with such wonderful brothers and sisters!
5. Favorite thing to do in Tyler - Friday night high school football games! Having a son play football under the lights and another lead a 6A high school band drumline has been one of my favorite things to do in Tyler.
Position: Executive Pastor
Position: Associate Pastor
1. I was born in Kingman, Arizona in 1958. Asked Jesus Christ to be my Lord and Savior when I was seven. At age eleven moved to Escondido, California where I graduated high school. I married my wife, Gail, at the age of twenty-one. I received my calling into vocational ministry in 1980. Attended the ABI Bible Institute in Westminster, California and received my ordination upon graduating. Attended Cypress College ’84-’85. Served five years as youth pastor at the Westminster Foursquare Church. In 1986 moved to Tyler, TX to plant a new Foursquare Church.
In February of 1998 I accepted the position of Executive Pastor at Trinity Fellowship Church. My wife and I have three sons (of which all are married), one daughter, and 4 grandchildren.
2. Favorite food - Chicken Fajita Nachos.
3. Favorite scriptures - John 3:16, 2 Chr 5:14, Heb 11:1.
4. What I love about TFC - The environment created for the presence of God. The freedom in worship to express our hearts for the One who set us free.
5. Favorite thing to do in Tyler - Take my wife and daughter out on the boat on lake Tyler. We enjoy the water, the sun and just cruising around looking at all the nice lake houses.
Kerry Kirkwood, along with his wife Diane, are the founding pastors of the Trinity Fellowship Church in Tyler. Texas which was started in July of 1987. Pastor Kerry carries a strong prophetic anointing and speaks into the lives of individuals, churches, and regions. He is also a dynamic teacher and looked to by many as a pastor to pastors.
Trinity Fellowship Church exists to create an environment where people are free to become passionate lovers of Jesus who are powerful worshippers, persistent in prayer, and personally equipped to demonstrate His goodness to all the earth.
3. Favorite scriptures - The hardest question for someone who loves the Bible is: "What's your favorite verse of scripture?" needless to say we couldn't narrow it down to one; but we do love the book of Timothy.
4. What I love about TFC - We love our Pastors; their devotion for Jesus is both inspiring and contagious. We are better because of them. We love our young people; their passion, ability to dream big and desire to server God is something to love and be stirred up about.
5. Favorite thing to do in Tyler - Going to Studio Movie Grill for sure.
Position: Senior Pastor
Copyright © Trinity Fellowship Church. All rights reserved